Creating. Sharing. Connecting.
As in any business, your surplus auction, commercial real estate auction, municipal auctions or business liquidation auction will only be as successful as the marketing efforts you put behind them. From how to position your assets to who will be the most likely to buy it, having a comprehensive marketing plan will not only help you sell faster, it’ll likely result in a better return as well!
From developing a detailed marketing strategy through to running the event itself, we’re there with you throughout the entire process to make sure you achieve the best results possible!
Our strategies rest on the premise that successful auctions employ detailed marketing plans based on effective communication. Strategic Auction Alliance develops strategies designed specifically to target those who’d be most interested in your Massachusetts real estate auctions, NH real estate auctions, municipal surplus auctions and other auctions throughout the northeast and reach them through the appropriate channels. In order to do this, we employ a variety of tools ranging from direct mail and email marketing to social media campaigns and traditional print media.
We recognize that each situation is unique and requires its own customized solution in order to make the auction a success. After all – each auction is different. Should you market to local buyers or would it be wise to consider an internet simulcast? Should you hold your business liquidation, charity auction or benefit auction on a certain day and in a certain place or will that conflict with a similar auction being held at the same time? Does your market tend to value direct mail over email marketing? What are they most likely to respond to? All of these are questions you’ll need the answers to, and we’ll present the solutions you’re looking for.
We use a variety of tools in a variety of combinations that get results, including:
- In-house web development and graphic design
- Extensive database of known auction buyers
- Targeted email campaigns and reporting
- Real-time simulcast auction options
- Website monitoring and statistical analysis
- National auction syndication on 50+ websites
- Print media, press releases and trade publications
- Prominent, customized property signage
- Highly detailed, downloadable property information packages that include data forms, plot plans, tax cards, aerial photos and zoning
In addition, we provide all the collateral items necessary for the auction. From auction catalogues detailing each item, to comprehensive information packets that allow bidders to make informed decisions, we put together everything you’ll need to position your inventory to sell!
Auctions can be overwhelming. After all – there’s a lot to do. Whether it’s your first auction or your latest, Strategic Auction Alliance provides total auction preparation and management services to ensure you achieve the best results possible.
There’s a lot to take into consideration – what day of the week will you hold your auction? Can all of your inventory be sold in a single day? What type of marketing medias should be engaged? What is the most advantageous venue for your auction? What resources will be necessary on auction day? Is assembly and disassembly of assets required after the sale? Yes, we know – it’s a lot to consider. That’s why we’re here. We answer all the questions and more. From registration to post-auction paperwork, we’re there to determine the necessary details for a successful auction so you don’t have to.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Strategy implementation/project timetables
- Preparation of property and items for sale
- Registration of prospective buyers
- Seasoned ring staff to assist the auctioneer in promoting competitive bidding
- Auction software for accurate invoicing ,timely payment and rapid settlement
- Live on-site auctions with Internet simulcast and real time remote bidding
- Online timed auctions with staggered and dynamic endings
- Informational marketing packages are created and distributed
- PC-based auction clerking is provided with detailed financial reporting
- Internet absentee bidding and sealed bid auctions increase bidder participation
- Engaging and professional Veteran auctioneers efficiently obtain market value for your assets
- And more!
We run the auction sale from A-Z and manage every facet of the event. From food concessions through making sure that equipment doesn’t pose safety hazards, we make sure every detail is covered to make sure your real estate auctions Massachusetts, real estate auctions NH and other auctions are as engaging and as successful as possible.