A Full Range of Charity Auction Services for Your Next Fundraiser
Full service or “Ala Carte”?
If you engage our full service options, your committee members can actually enjoy your event!
Strategic Auction Alliance offers a full range of auction services. We take your fundraiser auctions to a higher level by offering solutions designed to make your event more enjoyable, exciting, efficient, fun and most of all – more profitable! Let us “take the wheel” on your event date and allow your hardworking committee members to network.
Our charity auction services include:
- Pre-event consulting – Our clients benefit from our extensive experience and proven methods. We perform a comprehensive analysis of your event and identify opportunities to achieve the best possible results!
- On line registration and ticket sales – We can advise your organization on how to set up on line event registration.
- Professional bid calling – Our professional charity auctioneers tastefully entertain attendees and obtain the highest bids. With our assistance, your auction will be enjoyable, exciting and profitable!
- Computerized check-in, clerking and cashiering – We eliminate annoying and stressful lines! Our experienced staff manages registration, serves as bid spotters, records winning bids and manages check-out. Our networked laptop auction terminals and high speed printers provide speedy attendee check-in, invoicing, payment reconciliation and full event reporting. Will your event experience 600 attendees arriving in a 30 minute window? No problem! We pre-register your attendees into our database so check-in is a brief and pleasant process.
- Table Assignments – Does your event require assigned seating arrangements? Our software will prompt our staff to direct your attendees to their determined seat at check-in.
- Silent auction and raffle clerking – Our professional staff will enter all of the winners into our invoicing system in less than 20 minutes! They can even assign raffle tickets to someone’s bidder number so they appear on the attendees invoice at the end of the event.
- Cash sponsorship facilitation – We can help you coordinate a successful “fund a need” campaign. 100% tax deductable pledges are accepted and invoiced to your attendees’ bidder numbers.
- Emcee services – Throughout the evening our bid callers will tastefully engage your attendees announcing important components of the evening, reminding guests of the agenda timetable and promoting the silent auction tables. An effective countdown to the close of the silent auction is always an attention getter!
- Credit card processing – No credit card machines? No problem!!! Through our strategic partnerships with various processing vendors we can arrange for pre-swipe or post pay credit card processing directly into your organizations accounts.
- Web-based event services – Open your auction to ‘virtual attendees’ via our live auction simulcast service. From online event registration to ticket sales, we offer you comprehensive online solutions for your charity auction.