Accurate valuations require careful attention to detail, high quality research and real world expertise.
At Strategic Auction Alliance, you can rely on us to deliver what you need, when you need it.
We know that accuracy and experience mean nothing without great service.
We offer a variety of appraisals for attorneys, banks, corporations, executors, individuals and trustees. Strategic Auction Alliance has the experience and know-how to be able to valuate your assets accurately.
Strategic Auction Alliance offers the following types of appraisals:
- Fair Market Value
- Fair Market Value Continued Use
- Fair Market Value Installed
- Fair Market Value Removal
- Insurance Replacement Cost
- Insurance Value Depreciated
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Liquidation Value in Place
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Replacement Cost New
- Reproduction Cost new
- Salvage Value
- Scrap Value
Our staff execute a wide range of auctions and can also valuate virtually any kind of collateral you may have, including:
- Classic and Antique Automobiles
- Motorcycles, Boats, Yachts, watercraft and other recreational vehicles
- Estates and Personal Property
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Heavy Equipment & machinery
- Trucks and Rolling Stock
- And more!
Our staff brings experience in many technical disciplines that include licensed A/P aircraft mechanics, veteran marine & watercraft technicians, ASE certified master automobile technicians, CNC machine tool and industrial experts, estate liquidation experts, heavy equipment appraisers/asset liquidators and licensed real estate brokers.
For an expert valuation, contact us today by filling out our online form on this page!